Quick updates and info




No, no, my dear readers, I am not missing in action again. This past week has been stressful, disappointing, irritating and the start of some new things.

  First the bad stuff :/ Well the only vehicle we have, broke down on my husband's commute home and had to have it towed. Found what was wrong (fuel pump) which is generally an easy fix, but as my husband and I were dropping the fuel tank (yes ME!!) the fuel line snapped. So we had to order it from local parts store the day before Easter. However, the guy behind the counter failed to tell my husband that having the part shipped to out house instead of the store takes an extra day or two. So yesterday, I suffered all day with a migraine, not being able to sleep in case I miss the Fed Ex truck. When my husband got home and the part still hadn't arrived, he called the store and that's when we found out about the shipping. Mind you, last week was my husband's first week at his new job. Luckily, his boss is someone he had worked for in the past, and gave him Friday through Monday off to get the truck fixed. Well, here it is Wednesday, and still waiting on the part. Luckily my in-laws were willing to reschedule appointments and be without a car for a few days so my husband could get to work. So, Thanks Mom and Dad. There's more, but it's trivial so I will move on...

  Now the new stuff!!

  I decided to REALLY get myself and my makeup artistry out there in social media. So, even though I had a YouTube channel, I started a new one. I started a new one with my business name, well, sort of. Someone already had the name so I had to fudge the spelling in the user name for the URL, but the channel has the correct spelling. I feel the need to mention this because really, is anyone going to take a business seriously with a misspelled name? No, I don't think so. And there you have it..I know how to spell. LOL.

  Another reason I chose to create another channel was because on my old channel, I did not feel like I was myself in the videos and tutorials. I just wasn't comfortable in front of the camera. To an extent I'm still not, but I have relaxed a lot. I haven't deleted my old channel; I am thinking of making it a vlog channel, but at this point I am not sure.

  I have so many ideas for my new channel, so many in fact, that I've had to start keeping a pen and notebook near me at all times!

  So here it is:




                            


Now, being that my channel is linked to this blog, when I upload a video I will post it here. The main reason for that is because sometimes I will need to post inspiration pictures and can not do that on YouTube because of copyrights and such. But I will continue to post product reviews here, as that is what I started this blog for! So, just consider it a bonus to have videos posted here too :)

If you are curious as to my uploading schedule, well, I don't really have one. I know a  lot of people upload every other day or everyday or once a week. This is my plan (but I can't make any promises) One day a week I will film the tutorials/videos I want to post for that week. Edit and then upload them and set them to publish on certain days of that week.

I am going to try to do the same thing for this blog. I have a list of reviews to write about for you guys, that still need to be wrote. So, one day a week I will (READ: TRY) try to write 5 blogs and schedule them for the week.

There. Now I feel better; I have y'all up to speed! So, again, I am sorry for having fallen behind this past week. It is definitely NOT that y'all aren't important to me, just that sometimes life gets in the way..simple as that. As always, I welcome any comments, questions and responses. I just ask that you be respectful. I say this because I have read countless blogs where people leave the nastiest comments. I personally don't care, but y'all shouldn't have to read that stuff. So I just ask to check the nastiness at the door.

Okay guys, thanks for baring with me this past week and I will talk to y'all again soon!
XOXO

MY LINKS:


https://twitter.com/ElizabethGlam77
http://instagram.com/elizabethglam77/
https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethGlam77
www.youravon.com/clear6676
http://www.beautylish.com/GlamourByElizabeth
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlitzandGlamorBeauty


As always, this has been my experience with this product(s). You experience may vary. If you have used this product and have an opinion to share, I invite you to leave a comment about it.

*All posts, text and photos are the written and intellectual property of the author. Do not copy or re-post any text or photos; in whole or part as your own. Links to the full posting is allowed.*

 ~Give credit where credit is due~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, but please, be respectful! Thank you!