Am I M.I.A?

Am I M.I.A?

 No, I assure you I am not. This week I returned back to Cosmetology school for a 600 hour "Brush up" class before I go to sate board. 600 hours will take me approximately 5 months to finish going 6 hours a day. I go Tuesday through Saturday, and on Sunday...all I want to do is sleep! So I do believe Monday will the day that I write my blogs and record tutorials so I can post them during the week. However, I am not promising anything so you can not hold me to it!!

  I will say that indeed, during, the week, I am thinking of what I want to review, the tutorials I want to record and other things to blog about. Of course I am in class when it happens, so I can't do anything about it.. Murphy's Law I suppose. I have joined Keek, so if you are Keeker? Keekster? come follow me and I will probably be posting Keeks during slow times at school and during breaks....

http://www.keek.com/ELizabethClearMUA

So, yeah! For anyone wondering what was up...now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, but please, be respectful! Thank you!