Love and Beauty by Forever 21 Browns/Naturals 10 Color Palette

  I must admit, I am quite excited about this palette! I purchased it at Forever 21 in Modesto, California for $5.80, but I believe it was on sale. It was located at the impulse buy displays near the registers.



  I have been wanting the Naked 1, Naked 2, and Naked Basics palettes since I first saw them. However, finances being what they are, these palettes are not a purchase I foresee in the near future. That is why I am so excited about this palette. The colors in it seemed to be possible dupes for some of the colors in the Naked palettes, especially the gold and bronze colors. Of course, not owning any of these palettes, I can't tell you if they are dupes or not, but I can tell you they are AMAZING colors. The texture of the metallics is almost like a pressed pigment, very soft. All of the colors blend with no trouble at all and the pigmentation of these shadows are fabulous!

  This palette has 10 colors, 5 matte/satin and 5 metallic. Unfortunately, the shadows themselves do not have individual names.So I numbered them, left to right, top to bottom, with coordinating numbered swatches.



Left to right top; 1 2 3 4 5
Left to right bottom 6 7 8 9 10

Color 1 is a metallic dark gold/brownish color
Color 2 is a matte medium brown
Color 3 is a metallic golden bronze
Color 4 is a bright yellow gold metallic
Color 5 is a matte very light flesh tone
Color 6 is a dark matte brown
Color 7 is a metallic brownish/burgundy/cranberry color
Color 8 is a metallic brown/bronze color
Color 9 is a satin finish pale pink
Color 10 is a satin finish brownish/taupe color

  In all honesty, I can not say for sure if any of these colors are dupes for and of the colors in the Naked palettes or MAC dupes. If you think they are, please comment below to help others out. 



  I created this look yesterday using  colors 1,5,7 and 9; along with a color from another palette soon to be reviewed. 

  Whether or not these colors are dupes for any other brand, this palette is one to definitely purchase. Having a palette that includes mattes, satins and metallics is a wonderful thing. These colors can easily create natural, romantic, smokey and vampy looks. Not to mention if you use it for a natural daytime look, the addition of just one of the metallic colors will turn your look to a going out, smokey look. The palette is not that big so it could easily fit into your purse; probably not your makeup bag unless you carry an extra large one that accommodates brushes. Since these colors are so pigmented, a little goes a long way and building color is quick and easy. Overall, this is a great palette to have  for personal use or as added product to your makeup kit. 

Letter grade: A

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my thoughts on this product. As always, these are my opinions, and yours may very. If you have this product, please leave a comment below telling me what think of it and any looks you created with it. While creating this look, I did film it for a "Get ready with me" "Face of the Day" video which will be uploaded to my YouTube channel soon. Be sure to check my links below and let's get connected!


https://twitter.com/ElizabethGlam77

https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethGlam77

https://twitter.com/BRwithElizabeth

http://www.youtube.com/user/ElizabethGlam77

www.youravon.com/clear6676

http://instagram.com/elizabethglam77/

http://www.beautylish.com/GlamourByElizabeth

http://www.beautorial.com/usr/elizabeth-martin-clear

*All posts, text and photos are the written and intellectual property of the author. Do not copy or re-post any text or photos; in whole or part as your own. Links to the full posting is allowed.* ~Give credit where credit is due~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, but please, be respectful! Thank you!