Influenster Sugar'n'Spice VoxBox

So I said in one of my earlier posts that if I was sent something to review, I would let y'all know..well here it is.

  I am a member of Influenster, it's a site for people to rate products, write reviews and participate in programs. One of the programs I qualified for was the Sugar'n'Spice VoxBox. In all honesty, I didn't think I would ever qualify for one. I seem to be one of those people that falls in between "target" audiences, so  I was really happy to learn that I qualified for the program.

  Influesnter pretty much keeps the contents of the VoxBoxes quiet until the majority of participants have received their box, so I had no clue what to expect, as the products could have ranged anywhere from food items to makeup. So when the box came this is what I got...


Okay, kind of a big box, let's see what's inside...




Cool! Lotsa stuff! And the best part? Everything was full size. Now, as I mentioned before, I subscribe to the IpsyGlamBag service..and the products in bags are normally sample size, but hey, what do you expect for ten bucks? But this was FREE and full size...NICCCCEE!

  So the things included in this box were:

BelVita Breakfast Biscuits


The flavor of these are cinnamon brown sugar YAY my favorite! I am a big fan of breakfast and meal bars, as I usually forget to eat or don't have time. Each one of these packets contains four biscuits...not bad. I can tell you yet how these taste, as I haven't tried them yet :-/ sorry...

Next is Nectresse sweetener


We use a lot of sweetener in our house, especially Splenda, which happens to be the people that make this product. This is a 5.9oz container, which retails for $6.99 or $3.99 for a box of 40 packets. This is 100% natural and made from Monk Fruit, and molasses. It basically tastes like brown sugar with none of the after taste of sweetener, including Splenda. I would recommend this to anyone looking to cut out sugar but does not like the taste of artificial sweeteners. Believe it or not, this container will last you awhile...1/4tsp = 1 tsp sugar, according to the label. I used 1/2 tsp in my coffee this morning, I like mine sweet, and it was. I give this an A.

The next three items I was surprised to see, but as I am on the lookout for new versions of these things, I was like Yee Haw!


In my opinion, this is a daily teeth whitening/cleaning system. The mouthwash retails for $2.99 for an 8oz. bottle. Now, I am not a fan of mouthwashes. Most of them burn and have alcohol in them, and if you have any kind of sore or something in your mouth (bite your cheek? Anyone?) it stings to high heaven. Also, mouthwashes that claim to be whitening leave a horrible after taste (as do the toothpastes)..so bottom line, I tend to stay away from them. But I tried it anyway, cause that's how I roll..

  This mouthwash was great! VERY minty, but no stinging or burning and no alcohol. Oh, and no yucky after taste. I might be persuaded to buy this product..and for a mouthwash, that's saying a lot for me.

  The toothpaste, also whitening was pretty cool too. It retails for $2.99 for a 4oz. tube. I am very choosy about my toothpastes. I have really sensitive teeth so I usually buy toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Also, whitening toothpastes always seem to contain baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and after brushing, your mouth tastes like, well, baking soda and peroxide. Gross. But I found this toothpaste to not leave that taste behind and left my teeth squeeky clean. Oh and no tooth sensitivity!! Yipee!!

  Last thing in this trio of oral care products was the Colgate Optic White toothbrush. Okay, this is like the Swiss Army knife of toothbrushes. It has whitening cups, which holds more toothpaste to help remove stains, polishing bristles to polish away surface stains and get to the hard to reach places, AND it has a cheek and tongue scrubber. It also retails for $2.99 ( I am guessing that is the MSRP, and may be different in the stores). I am in love with this toothbrush!! First off, the bristles are just right..even though the packaging says it's soft, it's more in between soft and medium. As I was brushing, it felt like when you get a cleaning at the dentist, without that scary sound, now THAT surprised me. After brushing my teeth felt so clean! I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I can scrub the back of my bottom teeth and they still don't feel clean, even if they do look clean. But this time they felt clean. Also, I have never gone for the whole cheek and tongue scrubber thing on a toothbrush...I mean, I can just use the toothbrush to do it. Now, after using the one on this, I see that there is a difference. This brush has little plastic "bristle" like nubs on the back of the brush head that cleans the cheek as you brush and then you can flip it and use it on the tongue. It also makes those areas of the mouth feel cleaner than a regular toothbrush. Who knew? So I will be buying this toothbrush from now on, or at least until a new version arrives.

The last two items I am just going to skim over,, because I will doing a more in-depth review on them in a day or two. But in summation, they are great and I will be purchasing them.


Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes MSRP $5.99 for a 20 count box. These are carried at Wal-mart and most drug stores.


Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture MSRP $7.99 for a 6.5 oz. can. I am supposing you can find this just about anywhere that sells lotions. I LOVE the smell!!

This is the informational card that came in the box..


So as I was writing this, I scarfed down the breakfast biscuits...yum-o! They taste like sweet granola bar cookies

Okay, so that's the box.Yes, I was sent the products for free to review, but I am not being compensated for my reviews. So everything I have said is my opinion, if you have or do try any of these products, you may feel different. If you are interested in becoming an influenster, go to their site www.influenster.com and request an invite or email me. I have 5 invites I can send.

Listed below are my links and the links to the products in this post.

*All posts, text and photos are the written and intellectual property of the author. Do not copy or re-post any text or photos; in whole or part as your own. Links to the full posting is allowed.* ~Give credit where credit is due~

www.belVitabreakfast.com

www.nectresse.com

www.colgateopticwhite.com

www.dickinsonusa.com

Vaseline/Unilever 1-800-457-7084

MY INFO:
https://twitter.com/ElizabethGlam77

https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethGlam77

https://twitter.com/BRwithElizabeth

http://www.youtube.com/user/ElizabethGlam77

www.youravon.com/clear6676

http://instagram.com/elizabethglam77/

http://www.beautylish.com/GlamourByElizabeth

http://www.beautorial.com/usr/elizabeth-martin-clear
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, but please, be respectful! Thank you!